Wednesday, August 28, 2019

"I Am Your Peace: I Am" Poetry Review



To me there's nothing like a good poetry book and I was blessed with the opportunity to read a hidden gem of poetry. Coming from across the pond (UK), Christian author Julia Clark a.k.a. Julie Clark has written "I Am Your Peace: I Am Vol. 1" which is a very inspirational and powerful collection of poetry. Mrs. Clark is filled with the Holy Ghost and it is evident in this poetry book as she expresses her love for Jesus Christ.

I must note there are some grammatical errors here and there, but don't let that discourage you from reading these words of encouragement. Also not every poem rhymes. However, Julia Clark takes you on a journey through different stages of her faith in Jesus. From having doubts to having complete trust in the Lord, Mrs. Clark's poetry will truly touch your soul. I recommend this poetry for teens and honestly for everyone.

If you live in the U.S. you can go here to check it out:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1489571930/ref=dbs_a_def_awm_bibl_vppi_i3

If you live in the UK:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1489571930/ref=dbs_a_def_awm_bibl_vppi_i3

No comments:

Post a Comment